Sacred Heart Catholic Church
OUR PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Sacred Heart Church in Kent CT is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Berkshire Mountains. Our Church, in union with the whole Church and the Archdiocese of Hartford, welcomes all to a peaceful place to pray, worship, and break bread with fellow parishioners. Nourished by God’s Word and the sacraments, we are called to live holy lives, provide community outreach, extend a helping hand to those in need, especially the sick and elderly. Through God’s light, our children and adults alike, are educated to act as God’s instrument to help redeem our community, a microcosm of the world, through faith, hope, charity and joy. In Christ’s name, we humbly go out to love & serve our community and the world.
- MONSIGNOR: Vittorio Guerrera
- PARISH SECRETARY: Mrs. Sandy Papsin
- Rectory Phone 860-927-3003
- Mailing Address: 17 Bridge Street, P.O. BOX 186, Kent, CT 06757
- Parish email: email@example.com
- SUNDAY 10:00 AM - Sunday Mass
- MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 9:00 AM - Daily Mass
- Tuesday Rosary Group - after Mass followed by coffee in our Church Hall
- FIRST FRIDAY 9:00 AM – Daily Mass followed by an hour of Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
- SATURDAY 3:00 -3:30 PM or by special request call the Rectory Parish Office.
RECTORY PARISH OFFICE HOURS
- MONDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY - 8:30AM - 2PM
- Location of Parish Rectory: 90 Cobble Road, Kent, CT 06757
BAPTISM, MARRIAGE & MASS INTENTIONS
- New & Registered Parishioners are asked to make arrangements by calling the office during posted hours.